Skip to content
Statement of Faithcitypastors2017-03-30T19:05:23+00:00
City Pastors Fellowship Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, and only inerrant authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and to bear witness to Jesus Christ, our only Savior.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved, unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost, to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in Christ.